Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted 3 months ago. Aug 25, 2017 - 02:00 UTC
A planned software release of the Triton Console will take place on 2017-08-24 at 22H EDT.
This update introduces the following features and enhancements:
- Syndication Report percentage values are based on wrong aggregate
- Copying scheduled ruleset to another station should affects all the mounts under the target station
This update affects the following components:
- Analytics and Reporting (UI)
- Cuepoint Categorization/Monitoring (UI)
- Stream Configuration/Access Control (UI)
- User Management (UI)
Availability of web application won't be affected, users might see a brief interruption of service.